We will be returning to Click and Collect and Online orders only from Thursday 5th November.
We have lots of lovely winter fabrics, patterns, haberdashery and wool. Hours for collection will be 1pm to 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
Please feel free to call for further information or advice on choosing fabrics.
Contact numbers: Shop: 02089411311 - Sue:07954326497
Sewing is a delicate art—one that requires as much love and careful attention as possible. Which is why Sweet Seams offers a tremendously well-stocked haberdashery collection, including all the vital sewing accessories, sewing tools, and sewing materials you need to make your next project a success :
● Patterns—We don’t want you to have to trawl around the internet trying to find the perfect pattern for your next sewing project. Instead, you can choose from our amazing collection of sewing patterns, including Merchant and Mills, Tilly and the Buttons, Mccalls, Butterick, and Vogue.
● Kits—Sometimes you need a little help when it comes to starting your sewing or embroidery project, and that’s where our helpful kits come in. We have everything from sewing boxes to felt decoration kits.
● Accessories—Sewing is a matter of precision, which is why we stock a varied range of needles, fasteners, and other vital equipment. As well as a number of decorative items, such as enamel buttons, and velcro add-ons.
● Thread—Getting the right thread is important to getting a high-quality finish when sewing—which is why we use the highly regarded Gutermann threads. If you’re unsure as to which thread is the right option for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, or swing by the store if you can!
● Ribbon —Ribbons can add a beautiful, and enigmatic, touch to any dress, bag, or hat! We have a number of different colour ribbons for you to choose from, including red, black, and burgundy.