The Sweet Seams shop has been temporarily closed due to the Coronavirus and classes have been suspended for the next few weeks. We are however, open for curtain making and you can book an appointment to view fabrics and discuss curtains and blinds.
We are also offering 'click & collect' and delivery services for any fabrics, haberdashery and wool requirements.
Sewing is a delicate art—one that requires as much love and careful attention as possible. Which is why Sweet Seams offers a tremendously well-stocked haberdashery collection, including all the vital sewing accessories, sewing tools, and sewing materials you need to make your next project a success :
● Patterns—We don’t want you to have to trawl around the internet trying to find the perfect pattern for your next sewing project. Instead, you can choose from our amazing collection of sewing patterns, including Merchant and Mills, Tilly and the Buttons, Mccalls, Butterick, and Vogue.
● Kits—Sometimes you need a little help when it comes to starting your sewing or embroidery project, and that’s where our helpful kits come in. We have everything from sewing boxes to felt decoration kits.
● Accessories—Sewing is a matter of precision, which is why we stock a varied range of needles, fasteners, and other vital equipment. As well as a number of decorative items, such as enamel buttons, and velcro add-ons.
● Thread—Getting the right thread is important to getting a high-quality finish when sewing—which is why we use the highly regarded Gutermann threads. If you’re unsure as to which thread is the right option for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, or swing by the store if you can!
● Ribbon —Ribbons can add a beautiful, and enigmatic, touch to any dress, bag, or hat! We have a number of different colour ribbons for you to choose from, including red, black, and burgundy.